Judaica Jewish Jewelry, Cameo Necklace - TreeSKU#: TREE-P-A
"The Tree Of Life" - Judaica Jewish Jewelry, Cameo Infinity Necklace, Kabbalah Pendant.
- Silver 925 Pendant, weight 6.4 gr, size 27x40mm.
- Note: It is a optional have this pendant with Leather or Silver chain.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- We would be happy to advice you regarding any question you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 'ויטע אלקים גן בעדן...ועץ החיים בתוך הגן".... בראשית ב" - "And the LORD God planted a garden eastward, in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed. " genesis chapter 2,8.
- In the Kabbalah of Judaism, there are ten attributes that God (who is referred to as אור אין סוף Aur Ain Soph, "Limitless Light, Light Without End") created through which he can manifest not only in the physical but the metaphysical universe.
- Jewish sages identified ten Sephirot (ten being the number of divine perfection) known by the following names/characteristics from highest to lowest:
- Keter - Crown - Divine Plan/ Creator/ infinite light/ Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh - I AM THAT I AM (Supreme/ Total Consciousness)
- Chokmah - Divine Reality/ revelation/ Yesh me-ayin - being from nothingness (Power of Wisdom).
- Binah - Understanding/ repentance/ reason (Power of Love).
- Chesed - Mercy/ Grace/ Love of (intention to emulate) God (Power of Vision).
- Gevurah - Judgment/ strength/ determination (Power of Intention).
- Tipheret - Symmetry/ balance/ compassion (Creative Power).
- Netzach - Contemplation/ Initiative/ persistence (Power of the Eternal Now).
- Hod - Surrender/ sincerity/ steadfastness (Intellectual/ Observational Power).
- Yesod - Foundation/ wholly remembering/ coherent knowledge (Power of Manifesting).
- Malkuth - Lower Crown - Kingdom/ physical presence/ vision and illusion (Power of Healing/ Accomplishment/ Level of Realization of Divine Plan).