David Star, Kabbalah 5 Metals Ring - DeborahSKU#: Deborah-r-a
"Deborah" - Kabbalah Ring.
- Star of David 5 Metals Ring, For Health And Healing.
- The Five Metals are all metals that come to us from the Earth Elements: Silver, Gold, Lead, Copper & Tin, and therefore it’s integration provides us with strong roots and energetic circle.
- According to some Kabbalah Sources, the Star/Shield of David signifies the number seven: that is, the six points plus the center.
- The earliest extant Jewish text to mention it is the Eshkol Ha-Kofer by a Karaite named Judah Hadassi, from the 12th century CE: "Seven names of angels precede themezuzah : Michael, Gabriel, Nuriel etc. ... protect you! And likewise the sign, called the 'Shield of David', is placed beside the name of each angel.".
- The Number Seven has religious significance in Judaism, e.g., the six days of Creation plus the seventh day of rest, the six working days in the week plus Shabbat, the Seven Spirits of God, as well as the Menorah in the ancient Temple, whose seven oil lamps rest on three stems branching from each side of a central pole. And so on.
- The Star of David came to be used as a standard symbol because its organization into 3+3+1 corresponds to the more traditional symbol for Judaism in ancient times.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- We would be happy to advice you regarding any question you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- To order a Laser Engraving, on the inner side of the ring, please enter to the product "Laser Inner Engraving Ring": https://www.canaanspirit.com/search?q=laser+engraving