Kabbalah Chariot Pendant, Ha-Merkava Pendant, Star of David Necklace, Tetaredron Star Pendant, Balance Between The Spiritual And Material World, Maintains Aura Necklace, Kabbalah Silver Necklace, Judaica Unisex Necklace, Jewish Statement JewelrySKU#: DAVID2-P-A
"David 2" - Kabbalah Pendant.
- Jewish 3d Star Of David, Kabbalah Necklace. The Small Chariot Pendant (ha-Merkaba)
- A 3 dimensional Star of David, constructed of two pyramids, placed on top of each other in reverse.
- This shape is called “the Tetaredron Star” and it represents the need to balance between the spiritual and material world.
- The Merkaba (chariot) has 8 angles.
- The number 8 accoding to the kabbalistic texts represent creativity, skill and the infinite energy the spiritual.
- According to the Kabbalah the chariot is creation itself.
- The Merkava balances and maintains the aura, increases self confidence and serves as general protection against the evil eye & bad spirits.
- the geometry pendants come with an optional black leather strip.
- Sterling Silver 925 Pendant, Weight 2.4 gr, Diameter 17mm
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- We would be happy to advice you regarding any question you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.