Sarah | Delicate Name Ring, Gold & Silver Dainty Ring, Bible Shema Israel Spinner BandSKU#: SARAH-R-B(I)
"Sarah" | Delicate Spinner Name Ring, Gold & Silver Dainty Ring.
- Created from 925 Sterling Silver combined with 9k Gold.
- Ring width (approx.): 0.55cm (0.2 inches).
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- The ring Inscribed with the words:
“שמע ישראל אדני אלקינו אדני אחד” - (Sh’ma Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Eḥad),“Hear, O Israel: the LORD is our God, the LORD is One.” (Deuteronomy 6:4).
- Observant Jews consider the “Shema” to be the most important part of the prayer service in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation as a “mitzvah” (religious commandment).
- It is traditional for Jews to say the Shema as their last words, and for parents to teach their children to say it before they go to sleep at night.
- The entire production process is done in Israel, while maintaining a high level of finishing. Each ring is made to order, please select your ring size.
- We would be happy to advice you regarding any question you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- To order a Laser Engraving, on the inner side of the ring, please enter to the product "Inner Ring Engraving".