Tamuz | Biblical Rings, Russian Inscribed Ring, Spin Rings, Gold & Silver RingsSKU#: Tamuz-r-b
"Tamuz" - Handmade Biblical Ring.
- A Russian Translation for two Hebrew blessing Spin Rings and one Studs With Zircon or Turquise Stones.
- The ring is made of 9k Gold and Sterling Silver 925.
- The blessing in hebrew are (from top to bottom):
- "The Lord Bless You and Keep You" (יברכך ה' וישמרך) - Numbers, 6:22.
- "Gam zeh ya'avor" (גם זה יעבור), "this too shall pass".
- From the story of king solomon’s ring, a popular Jewish wisdom folktale.
- It contains a very important lesson that relates to the Buddhist concept of “impermanence”.
- This Kaballah ring is made from 925 Sterling Silver Combined with 9K Gold.
- The Entire Production Process Is Done In Israel, while maintaining a high level of finishing.
- Each ring is made to order, please select your ring size.
- Width (approx.): 1.5cm (0.59 inches).
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- We would be happy to advice you regarding any question you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.