Sherah | Biblical Rings, Hebrew Inscribed Rings, Spin Rings, Gold & Silver Rings, Israel Jewelry DesignerSKU#: SHERAH-R-B(F)
"Sherah" - Biblical Silver & Gold Hebrew Inscribed, 3 Spin Rings: 2 Red & Yellow Gold, 1 sterling Silver Hebrew Inscribed.
- Handmade Original Inscribed Hebrew Spin Ring: "I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine", (אני לדודי ודודי לי).
- This inscription is taken from Song of Solomon 6:3 (New King James Version):
- In the Jewish Tradition, "אני לדודי ודודי לי" Initials represent the last month of the year ("אלול", Elul), and it is suggested that the relationship of the beloving is between Man and God, right before the First Month ("תשרי", Tishrei) starts and bring Yom Kipur and Rosh Hashana with it, which represents New Start and Forgiveness.
- This ring is made from 925 Sterling Silver Combined with 9K Gold.
- The Entire Production Process Is Done In Israel, while maintaining a high level of finishing.
- Each ring is made to order, please select your ring size.
- Width (approx.): 1.7cm (0.66 inches).
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- We would be happy to advice you regarding any question you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- To order a Laser Engraving, on the inner side of the ring, please enter to the product "Inner Ring Engraving".