Kabbalah Blessing Pendant, Kabbalah Encrypted Pendant, Powerful Aancient Texts Pendant, Wearer Protection Necklace, Lord Blessing Necklace, Lord Promise Necklace, Birkat Cohanim Pendant, Judaism Mysticism Necklace, Kabbalah Wisdom PendantSKU#: BIRKAT-P-A
"Birkat Cohanim" - Kabbalah Blessing Pendant.
- There are words in the ancient texts which are important to be reminded of as they are powerful words to give strength to people in need. These pendants have inscriptions of these words for the wearer to be given this power all the time.
- There are enormous secrets which the Holy one endowed the with to bless the people of Israel. Although the perform the blessings, they are only mediators of the Holy one to the people. As the bible says:
- The priest's blessing is a jewish ritual performed during the prayer service. The blessing is also referred to as a "triple blessing", because it contains three verses.
- יברכך השם וישמרך" ; יאר ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום; "ישא ה' פניו אליך ויחנך" במדבר ו 24-26
- Rashi Interprets These:
- "The LORD spoke to Moses, saying"(Numbers 22-26)
- Speak to Aharon "ve emor lahem" - tell them to listen to the blessing carefully
- "ivarchecha"- may your assets and property be blessed.
- "veishamrecha" - may no one rob you of your capital. The Holly one both gives and protects.
- "yahir adonai panav elecha ve ichanchecha" - he will light your way and endow you with grace.
- "isa adonai panav elecha" - he will contain his anger
- "Simu et shmi al bnei Israel ve ani evarchechem" - The priests' and God's word is one.
- Pendant Silver 925: weights 5.8gr without a chain. Size 21x32
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- We would be happy to advice you regarding any question you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.